Spoil your pooch with the most adorable gear this Valentine’s Day! Sassy Woof is a woman owned brand based out of DC. They also are also at PetSmart locations and and in boutiques nationwide. Their ready to gift adorable bundles are perfect for your pooch, or any pooches you know! A portion of the proceeds is donated to animal charities because no pet should suffer in this world.
Our rescue dogs, Brezel and Schnitzel, loved their Sassy Woof harnesses and leashes! The quality of the leashes are unparalleled, and the soft neoprene fabric felt soft against their bodies. Even the smallest details were attended to! Each leash had an adorable dachshund charm attached, and the adjustable bands on the harnesses used the same print as the harnesses!
Brezel and Schnitzel say, “Four Paws up! We can’t wait to be the most stylin’ dogs in the neighborhood!” Check out more information below about their bundles and puppy growth pawtection plan!
- Custom printed neoprene fabric with breathable mesh
- Reversible harnesses feature two designs and adjust around the chest for the perfect fit
- Adjustable harnesses feature one design adjust at the neck and chest for a customized fit
- Sizes from extra small to large
- Bundles include matching reversible harness collar, leash, and waste bag holder
- Bundles start at $80
- Free shipping on all US orders
- Replace an eligible harness or collar for a bigger one within nine months due to the natural growth of your puppy
- Harnesses and collars exchanged during this program will be donated to animal charities/non-profits prolonging the lifetime and usefulness of the productsHarnesses: $9.99 per harness; Collars: $4.99 per collar
About Sassy Woof: Inspired by two sassy and spunky dachshunds Maya The Dox and Winston The Dox, Sassy Woof was created to deliver a dog apparel experience that makes your fur-baby feel comfortable and fit for daily use. The brand focuses on developing new accessories and products every season to keep your pup’s wardrobe as fresh as yours without breaking the bank. Sassy Woof is a proud supporter of female entrepreneurship and partners with other small businesses owned by women all over the world. A portion of our proceeds is donated to animal charities because no pet should suffer in this world. Follow them on Instagram @sassywoof