The highlight of my time at the EcoLuxe Lounge at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills was seeing legendary actor Elliott Gould, known for his roles in M.A.S.H, Ray Donovan, Ocean’s Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen, Friends, and more. Also, we loved spending time with the host’s new pup, who acted as a personal smile maker and perfect accessory for picture taking in the snazzy white couch lounge. The luxury retreat was created to celebrate the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Nominees and Presenters while raising awareness and funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters Los Angeles. The penthouse suite offered a massive outdoor veranda with stunning views of Los Angeles.
Many of us know how valuable the Big Brothers Big Sisters program is, which helps children develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on their lives. Providing children who face adversity with strong and enduring professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better is the organization’s mission. Adult volunteers (‘Bigs’) are matched with children (‘Littles’), ages 6 through 18, in communities across Los Angeles County.
Thanks to LA’s leading sustainable TV/film product placement producer, Debbie Durkin brought this charity together with eco conscious brands, luxury vacations, and the best in lifestyle so guests could enjoy a Sunday filled with treats. Festivities included wine tastings from Club W, farm to-table-fare from Circa 55, a MAN GLAM lounge, Luxury travel vacations from Caribbean Living Magazine, the best in fall fashion and beauty, a celebrity pet lounge and music from DJ Dime, all in a spectacular space designed by White Lotus Productions.
Some of the fun guests that stopped by included:
- Beau Bridges (Masters of Sex) picking up a silk tie from Mark Roscoe.
- Damien Puckler (GRIMM) stocking up on Canine Caviar & Feline Caviar’s Holistic Alkaline-based pet foods.
- Dancing with the Starspro Gleb Savchenko trying on sunglasses from Serengeti Eyewear.
- Sam Richardson (VEEP) tasting rosé from Club W.
- Orange Is The New Black stars Alysia Reiner and Madeline Brewer hitting the green carpet at ECOLUXE Lounge.
- Elliot Gould (Ray Donovan) cuddling Debbie Durkin’s white lab Custos in the celebrity pet lounge.
- Patrick Gallagher (Night at the Museum) stocking up on Freshbody’s Fresh Balls.
- Teyonah Parris (Mad Men) picking up JAndre all natural cosmetic sponges.
- Wes Ramsey (CSI: Miami) talking about the importance of posture alignment with AlignMed.
- Alex Meneses (The Goldbergs) getting her GLAM on from OC Hair & Makeup!
- Drew Seeley(A Cinderella Story) picking up a trip from Caribbean Living Magazine & Hard Rock Hotels.
- Tenille Houston (The Canyons) taking home Tamala Lingerie in her ECOLUXE giftbag.
- Taylour Paige (VH1’s Hit the Floor) loving the Nourishing Beauty Serumfrom Youth Eternal by KellyAnn.
- Scott Bailey (The Bay) snacking on white chocolate covered Oreos and red velvet VyPassetti Cake Pops.
Our favorite featured brands included John Paul Pet Products, the perfect wipes to clean your cat or dog, Fresh Balls (yes, we are serious) from FreshBody.com – the new science of dry, The Rein Coat, the premiere calming coat for the discerning dog, which makes the dog feel calm by stimulating a mother dog picking up her young, AlignMed’s Posture Shirt, and every possible natural make-up sponge from J.Andre.
Other sponsors included nourishing Beauty Serum from Youth Eternal by KellyAnn; Canine Caviar & Feline Caviar’s Holistic Alkaline-based pet foods, Baylee Nasco luxury pet beds, Mark Roscoe Couture’s red carpet gowns and silk ties, O.P.I. Nail Polish, Serengeti Eyewear—The worlds finest driving sunglasses, VyPassetti Cake Pops designed in honor the nominees, men’s designer wear for less from Armani Wells, OC Hair & Makeup, Artistix Art Meets Fashion; Tamala Lingerie, and HAI Styling Tools.
Congratulations to all the nominees and thank you to the sponsors for sharing their passion for their products and services!