Hotel Erwin is one of my favorite westside spots because of the 360 degree breathtaking views right along the beach in Venice, just 200 feet from the surf and sand. It may be THE perfect sunset spot in LA as the numerous heat lamps keep you warm as the round glowing orb glides into the ocean.
Recently this hip edgy spot that shows off the vibe of the city got even hotter. The boutiquey beachy vibe just stepped it up several notches as a major revamp occurred. Here are some of the latest updos to add to the eclectic energy.
- The Red Bull Dogtown Suite, which was renovated and designed in partnership with the energy drink is a new unique meeting and event space. This spot showcases palm trees galore, beach views, as well as the uber cool street art donning the Venice streets below. The suite fitted with eclectic artwork has an oceanfront patio and DJ booth. I heard this spot could even be rented out for a larger group wanting to stay together.
- Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails is Hotel Erwin’s new hip ground floor restaurant and outdoor patio. Barlo will debut the “Barlo Brunch Club” on Saturdays and Sundays beginning at 11:00 am complete with showings of Chef Adam Steudle‘s favorite vintage cartoons and an all-you- can-eat cereal bar with a buffet of vintage cereals plus lunch box milks. The eclectic menu includes the chef’s twist on classic brunch items, such as the Señor Wingo Frittata, SoCal Chorizo Omelet, Hunter Duck & Bacon Sausage and Eggs, Monte Cristo, Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes and more brunch bravado.
- High Rooftop Lounge not only has views that you will dream about for the rest of your life, but now the rooftop has new menu items, as well as new hours which will debut in June. The new menu at High by Chef Adam will feature small plates inspired by global street food. DJs spinning the hottest tracks will keep the crowd bouncing from 3-10 p.m. Food and handcrafted libations are available on the weekends from from 3 p.m. to Midnight and beginning May 31, High will will open its doors at 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and offer guests champagne cocktails, a Bloody Mary bar, continental breakfast, and even more time to enjoy the sweeping views. WOWZA!
- Added Bonus. Guests in suites and premium rooms on the 6th level get the following nice little added bonus: a complimentary roaming happy hour cart that will deliver handcrafted cocktails, beer and wine directly to guest rooms from 5-7 p.m. daily.
- Social Media Win Win. From June 1 to September 1, Hotel Erwin will be celebrating all that Venice has to offer on social media with the “Tour de Venice” Instagram and Twitter contest. Guests and visitors to Hotel Erwin can enter to win an ultimate Venice vacation package by posting their favorite photos using the hashtag #tourdevenice in combination with #hotelerwin.
1697 Pacific Ave
Venice Beach, CA 90291