Thinking of ways to trim down your beauty routine, so you can look fabulous in a flash during the hectic party season? For those with thick, curly, unruly hair, creating and maintaining perfectly party-polished tresses is no easy feat – or is at least unfeasible in under an hour!
Kenra Smooth is a new to the market smoothing treatment that will be your ultimate holiday lifesaver this season. This innovative new treatment eliminates up to 99% of curl and frizz after the first application, leaving smooth, beautiful, manageable hair all season long.
Kenra Smooth allows for maximum lifestyle flexibility post-service, as you can immediately wash, color, cut and style your hair. Additionally, Kenra Smooth is committed to keeping safety at the forefront, as it is free of direct formaldehydes and complies with all OSHA regulations.
- Eliminates up to 99% of curl and frizz after first application
- Creates instantly smooth and soft hair with radiant shine
- Maintains healthy looking hair without dryness or severe damage
- Provides long lasting results up to 60 shampoos, including highlighted and gray hair
- Allows for shampoo and color application immediately after smoothing service
- Compliant with OSHA regulations
Kenra Smooth’s line of at-home retail products can be used in conjunction with Kenra Smooth smoothing treatment to maintain the life of the treatment itself, or on their own for short-term frizz management. There are four specially formulated products to help the system’s effects last as long as possible: Kenra Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask and Oil. The products help smooth the hair cuticle, reduce frizz for up to 48 hours and provide extreme thermal protection. I have been using them all daily for the last month and love the results, especially the leave-in anti-frizz oil.
The Kenra Smooth At-Home Retail products include:
- Anti-Frizz Shampoo ($24.00)
- Anti-Frizz Conditioner ($24.00)
- Anti-Frizz Mask ($32.00)
- Anti-Frizz Oil ($32.00)
Kenra Smooth and Kenra Smooth Take Home Retail Products are both available in select salons nationwide. To find an available service or products in your area, please visit www.kenra.com.