Last year’s first-ever ROSE DAY L.A. was a crazy success in an Instagram-worthy Malibu setting filled with beautiful people and celebs. You may have spotted Leo DiCaprio, Jeremy Renner, Alessandra Ambrosio, or Ashlee Simpson at the mid summer’s day picnic.
Don’t mind the expensive rose drinks, the food lines, or the fact that you may have not even made it out of the venue on the last bus to your car because THIS year will be better than last!
National Rosé Day, reserved for the second Saturday of June each year, will be brought to life for a second year with “Rosé Day L.A. presented by Corkcicle. Check out last year’s sizzle reel.
This year’s event on June 8th, 2019 from noon to sunset, at the breathtaking Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, California, will have rose champagne, rose cocktails and rose wines to purchase complete with Gram-worthy art installations, culinary experiences, DJ’s and activities. Each guest will receive a complimentary Corkcicle drinking vessel for the day ($30.00 value) plus $25 toward an Uber or Lyft ride to the event via their rideshare partner Freebird App (code: ROSEDAYLA19).
Get your tickets HERE. Complemented by live celebrity DJ’s Brody Jenner and Pamela Tick, attendees will be surrounded with luxury brands, delicious food pairings, and leisure games in the bucolic grounds. Bring money to buy drinks and food since they aren’t covered in the price of the ticket.
In addition to Rosé champagnes from Perrier-Jouët and G.H. Mumm, attendees will have their selection of featured wines such as Domaine Bertaud Belieu Rosé (hosts of the annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala in St. Tropez), La Fête du Rosé and Très Chic Rosé. The Caviar Co. will also serve sustainably sourced delectable treats while gourmet food trucks, hand-selected by famed Iron Chef Marc Forgione, will feature his signature dishes. Marc will also be preparing a special Rosé-inspired menu for invited celebrities, socialites and influencers.
This year you can also expect a Rosé Beer Garden serving a variety of Rosé beers and a Frozé Zone offering Viva Rosé Tequila margaritas along with a selection of Rosé frozen treats from Svedka Rosé Vodka and Crafters Union Rosé wine. While guests hydrate with Voss water, Wolo snacks provide additional satiation for the day. Additional partners are forthcoming and will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Charity Water and Art of Elysium, co-charity partners for the second annual Rosé Day L.A.
Rosé Day L.A. Presented By Corkcicle
Saturday, June 8, 2019
12:00pm – 8:00pm Saddlerock Ranch
31727 Mulholland Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
GARDEN ADMISSION TICKETS ($80+)
- One-day access to the event, June 8th, 2019 12:00PM to 8:00PM
- 1 complimentary Corkcicle drinking vessel for the day ($30.00 value)
- $25 toward your Uber or Lyft ride to the event via our rideshare partner Freebird App (code: ROSEDAYLA19)
- Open meadow seating
- Gourmet food court curated by Iron Chef Marc Forgione feat. local Malibu & L.A. food trucks all paired specifically well with Rosé. Chef Forgione will be collaborating with several trucks to feature some of his signature dishes. (for purchase $)
- Access to all Garden bars serving glasses & bottles rosé wine, champagne & signature cocktails (for purchase $)
- Access to the Rosé Beer Garden serving a variety of rosé beer (for purchase $)
- Access to the Frozé Zone featuring a variety of frozen treats (for purchase $)
- DJ Performances
- Leisure games & activities
- Art and Luxury brand activations
- No re-entry permitted
For more information and ticketing: RoseDayLA.com, @roseday_la, and corkcicle.com
All photos courtesy of Rosé Day L.A.